At Home 4 Week Plans
How does it work?
1) We look at your video and data
2) We establish what part of your swing you need to work on this month. Swing components that we address - The Forward Move, Rotation of The Pelvis, Rotation of The Torso, Movement of The Upper Body (see orange dots below).
3) We enroll you into a 4 week plan that not only gets you stronger but also addresses the movement deficiency that we established in #2.
4) You work on the plan 2-4 times per week at home or in the facility.
5) Next month we decide if you should stay on the same plan or we need to adjust.
Do you need to work on the way that your upper body moves during your swing?
This allows you to establish and maintain angles of our barrel throughout our swing. This is really important for being able to find barrels even when pitching is great.
'It constantly amazes me how much technology is available to young players to allow them to improve their skills, particularly for hitting . However, knowing how to harness those tools and use the data to tailor a plan that best fits the individual player is something that Ignite has excelled at for Leo. In the short time that Leo has been working with Ignite, he has seen significant improvement in his exit velocity and hitting the ball further. However, it was the most recent remote plans that really had an impact. The targeted drills and 4-week plan produced a huge jump in how hard and far he is driving the ball now. The tailored plan combined with reinforcement of the mechanics is showing great results for Leo this season."